Donate by PayPal
You may make an easy and secure online donation to the B.C.C.U. #2 Academic Foundation by PayPal. Donors without a PayPal account can still donate – either by creating an account or paying by credit card on the PayPal website. Simply click the DONATE button below! PayPal does charge us a nominal fee for their services. For larger donations a check would be preferable.
Shopping with AmazonSmile
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers. Shop our local community businesses, but when you can’t, shop at AmazonSmile and make Bond County Community Unit #2 Academic Foundation your charity!!
Become a Member of the Bond County Community Unit #2 Academic Foundation.
Click the Button below to Save or Print our Membership/Donation Brochure.
Annual Membership Level:
- _____ $25 Honorable Mention Pay $25 securely online with Paypal!
- _____ $50 Honor Roll Pay $50 securely online with Paypal!
- _____ $100 High Honor Roll Pay $100 securely online with Paypal!
- _____ $250 Cum Laude Pay $250 securely online with Paypal!
- _____ $500 Magna Cum Laude
- _____ $1,000 Summa Cum Laude
- _____ $ Other Donate ANY AMOUNT securely online with Paypal!
- _____ $10 & up – in honor of _____________ Honor with $10 & up securely online with Paypal!
Also consider a donation to a specific Program or Grant.
Aside from your generous annual membership and gifts, we encourage you to consider two additional paths of giving that will help to insure the future of the B.C.C.U. #2 Academic Foundation:
- Establish an annual Teacher Grant Scholarship in memory or honor of a loved one. Annual Teacher Grant Scholarships can be designed to benefit specific areas of interest or learning centers.
- Leave a legacy with a planned gift through estate planning.
If you are interested in discussing either of these options, please contact the B.C.C.U. #2 Unit Office at 618-664-0170. They will put you in contact with a Foundation officer.
Submit your membership and/or donation with your Name, Address (Street, City, Zip), Phone, and Email to:
Bond County Community Unit #2
1008 North Hena
Greenville, IL 62246